There was a lot to celebrate in 2016, as it marked a significant milestone for United Way of the Alberta Capital Region and the Edmonton Civic Employees Charitable Assistance Fund (ECECAF), who both celebrated their 75th anniversaries. Over the past 57 years, ECECAF and its more than 11,000 members, representing nine local unions and associations, have cumulatively contributed $13.5 million to United Way.
Thank you to the following unions and associations for their outstanding support!
- Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 569
- Alberta Health Services Community Care & Public Health, Association of Management and Non-Union Affiliates
- C.E.M.A City of Edmonton Management Association
- Unifor, Local 829
- Edmonton Fire Fighters Union
- Canadian Union of Public Employees CUPE, Local 30 (Edmonton Civic Employees)
- Alberta Health Services, United Nurses of Alberta, Local 196
- Edmonton Police Senior Officers Association
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local 1007